So all in all, it was a bit of a mess.. my hair frowed and it was Freezing.. so we got a few out of the many we took.. All in all it was not the best shoot we've ever taken- but here are a few that we liked!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
the bump: 31 weeks: Christmas Card shoot
We had an idea of what we wanted for our Christmas card this year, but then time went by and we never got around to it, so we resorted to plan B. Sean really wanted to take pictures on Sunset Cliffs amongst the Eucalyptus trees.. It was a great idea until when we went down there and it was socked in from dense fog!
- ► 2011 (26)
- CHRISTMAS DAY!!
- the bump: 33 weeks: Christmas Eve
- Family Christmas
- Christmas Baking with the kids and mom
- the bump: 32 weeks: Early Christmas Present: A NEW...
- Bakers come to Visit
- the bump: 31 weeks: Christmas Card shoot
- the bump: 30 weeks + Weekend filled with Christmas...
- Volunteering at the Toussaint Academy
- Christmas is Coming..
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2009 (49)