Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Baking with the kids and mom
It is a tradition in our family that we have a baking day! It is always tons of fun. There is nothing I love more than baking and hanging with family and letting our creativity explode with sugar and icing. We all went over to my sister's house and we made 5 different desserts and cookies and the kids loved it.
- ► 2011 (26)
- CHRISTMAS DAY!!
- the bump: 33 weeks: Christmas Eve
- Family Christmas
- Christmas Baking with the kids and mom
- the bump: 32 weeks: Early Christmas Present: A NEW...
- Bakers come to Visit
- the bump: 31 weeks: Christmas Card shoot
- the bump: 30 weeks + Weekend filled with Christmas...
- Volunteering at the Toussaint Academy
- Christmas is Coming..
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2009 (49)