Friday, December 10, 2010
Bakers come to Visit
We had so much fun having our dear friends the Bakers come and stay with us. They recently had their first baby and so it was a blast having all three of them with us. August is the cutest, best behaved 4 mos old I have ever met. Me and Sean quickly fell head over heels for him. He made it feel so real that our lil guy will be here in just a matter of weeks. We enjoyed sushi with the Bakers, and late nights just chatting and catching up. We wish we could have hung out more. Here are just a few pics from their stay and giving August a bath in our kitchen sink!
- ► 2011 (26)
- CHRISTMAS DAY!!
- the bump: 33 weeks: Christmas Eve
- Family Christmas
- Christmas Baking with the kids and mom
- the bump: 32 weeks: Early Christmas Present: A NEW...
- Bakers come to Visit
- the bump: 31 weeks: Christmas Card shoot
- the bump: 30 weeks + Weekend filled with Christmas...
- Volunteering at the Toussaint Academy
- Christmas is Coming..
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2009 (49)