Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Long time no see!

It has been 6 months since i last updated our blog and I apologize. We have been non-stop busy since we moved back to San Diego. We are now in a REAL house. It is so adorable. I will post pics soon. I have had 3 jobs since the move back. I started out at Rady Children's Hospital and was there from Dec-March. Then from there, I moved over to Kaiser Pediatric Urgent Care. I love it. It is a great fit for me, and thirdly I am Sean's main second shooter and assistant. Sean's photography business has been a hit! We have been non-stop since we set foot back in San Diego. This summer is full of shooting wedding after wedding. Its been so exciting to see what God has done with our lives in the last year. From pursuing professional baseball, to getting injured, to going back to school to finish Sean's degree, to coming home and starting our own business, to finally moving into a HOME and unpacking all our wedding gifts, to sean coaching high school baseball, to me starting 2 new jobs, to learning how to balance the importance of LIFE!! It has been a journey this far for sure. Thank you for supporting us along the way. We love all of you and cant wait to share more of what is new with TEAM WALKER!!

No comments: