Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nurse Brianne needs a Job!

Hey loved ones.. 
As many of you know I have been seaching high and low for a job out here in SD.
I received a phonecall today that there may be a position for me at Rady Children's Hospital in their outpatient clinics.. It would be a 5 day, 8 hour work week.. but it would be DAYS.. which would be amazing.. Plus there is a chance I would get to work with my old GI doctors who used to take care of me with my Crohns disease.. I once was a little girl and their patient and now I could be their personal nurse!
Well I need your prayers.. I am waiting to hear back from the person that hires!
Please please pray.. It sounds awesome.. but know God has the best out for me.. Something is bound to work out either way!
Thanks for all your prayers guys!
We feel them everyday! We are really sooo blessed!

No comments: