Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Off Day in 46 Days!! WOO Hoo!!











All of Sean's Best friends came to Texas for the weekend! It was soo great seeing everyone. It was a breath of fresh air to be surrounded by fellow san diegans.. Laren's girlfriend is from Austin, and lives near a beautiful lake and therefore Sean and I drove up Sunday mornin and met up with them to chill on her boat all day. It was sooo fun. I have decided if i ever strike it rich i would love to have a boat. It is one of my most favorite things to do. Whether i am in the water wake-boarding or just layin out on the boat, I LOVE IT!! We all had a great time. We were literally on the boat ALL day! It was awesome! The pics are of sean and I, me wake-boarding, and the whole gang!
I am so thankful sean has so many great friends and now those friends have great counterparts. I love each of the girls they are all with.
After a long day in the sun, sean and i had to drive 4 hours back to Corpus because I had to work yesterday. I was absolutely exhausted from getting 5 hours of sleep, then working a 12 hour shift, then got back on the road straight after work to drive 2 hours up to San Antonio to meet up with the gang again at Sean's game, then went out to eat and didn't hit the sack till 1 am. EXHAUSTING!! But so fun to be with everyone! I am now in San Antonio all day today. Sean has a game at 11. Hopefully he will pitch today, then I drive back to Corpus tonight so I can fly out to San Diego tomorrow mornin. It is crazy around here! But we are havin so much fun! I love all this travelin, all these cities are sooo cool!!
Well love you all! Talk to you soon!!

No comments: