Saturday, May 17, 2008

ARrrrr... Diego Turns the Big ONE!! And Tata Bri is in SD!








Hey everyone I made it home and it has been so fun! I miss Sean like Crazy though!
It is so wierd to be home and everything be so great( the weather- PErfect!!, family-so comforting, girls- the best) But there is such a big piece missing without my hubby. I truly miss him like crazy! Well, many of you know but Team walker endured a very hard Tuesday of last week! Sean didn't pitch very well and then to top it off our truck got broken into AGAIN. This time the burglars really found great treasures! They stole our new GPS that we just received from the Walkers the week before, four i pods(yes 4, i know ridiculous that we even have that many, but believe me they all had some kind of purpose) So now that is 5 total ipods stolen from us! Along with my nursing bag with all my work stuff and stethoscope, my beach bag with my journal and cell phone...a camera... and the list goes on!! BAD DAY!! Then after that we got lost for an hour, it was TERRIBLE!!
Then i left my poor husband for a week to come out to san diego for one of my best friend's weddings.
Since I have been here, it has been a blast! Diego turns 1 tomorrow, and so we had a pirate b-day party for him today in Coronado! It was a kick! All these kids are sooo cute! I loved it. Took pictures of them all day! Plus, the weather was absolutely amazing today... You guys are soooo BLESSED to live in San Diego! Don't take this beauty for granted.. I am serious!!
Well anyways it has been great so far and cant wait to go to the wedding tomorrow. Karrie and Brian are so perfect for each other and I am so excited to see them grow together and be another couple rooting for Jesus! I will update again after the wedding tomorrow!
As for Sean, I just got off the phone with him.... and... HE DID IT!! He pitched an awesome game today! Thank you for all your prayers! He finally felt relaxed and comfortable on the mound. He closed the game by pitching 2 3/4 innings, with one strikeout, one hit, no walks, no runs!! I am so proud of him! I know he can do this! Please continue to pray for him! He needs all the support he can get! Also, him and his roomate are leading a bible study tonight.. so that is awesome too! Pray that God works wonders on his team this year!!
Last but certainly not least... His roommate Chance(the couple that we love out here, his wife is my closest friend out in Texas) got moved up to Triple AAA today! So exciting for them! Just wanted to share the praises we hear about! Our God is Great! He continues to work! I am very happy for them but a little sad to have my friend leave me! Please pray that I will find others that connect in the same ways Josey and I did!
I love you guys! Have a great week!

No comments: