Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Weekend.

You would think that I would have all this time to blog and I would blog multiple times a week since I am on maternity leave, but somehow all the days are blended together and the time ticks away so fast each day. All I do is lay on the couch, watch tv, nurse reid, change his diaper, and visit with friends and family that stop by. Its crazy how non-productive my days are. Well a couple weekends ago- we actually got out of our house and met some friends at Georges in La Jolla for lunch and walked around for a bit. The weather in San Diego was amazing that weekend. Unfortunately the weather has been cold and wet since then, but kind of fun staying inside with our newborn cozied up under blankets and having candles and fire burning..
Enjoy your weekend with your loved ones and take a moment to reflect on what you are thankful for. We all are so blessed and its so easy to take life for granted. I am thankful for so many things: my savior, sean, reid, family, friends, beautiful san diego, our home, meals- (especially all the yummy ones people have brought over the past few weeks- thank you soo much), my health, our jobs, etc... Be thankful.



No comments: