Monday, January 17, 2011

My Pregnant Twinsie gave birth: Happy Bday Franklin!!

One of my best friends has been pregnant with me. She was 2 weeks ahead of me and well its been so fun to walk through this incredible experience together. On Sunday 1/16/11- Franklin Gregory Pyke was born. It was the same day as our joint shower, but unfortunately they weren't able to attend the shower since they were giving birth to their beautiful son! I guess it wasn't so unfortunate that they didn't get to come to the shower since they got to receive the best package of all! Today, we went and visited them at the hospital and it made me so emotional. I cant believe that in just a few short weeks i will have our own son! It made me so excited to see little frankie and to imagine their future friendship. Enjoy some pics we took today of the precious lil guy!

















Photos by Sean Walker Photography ( my amazing husband)

No comments: