Thursday, January 13, 2011

the bump: 35+ 36 weeks::Official Maternity Shoot by the very talented SWP

Last week we had a thursday off and in the afternoon we felt like doing something fun together and Sean has been wanting to take "official" pics of me while I am preggers. So we went on a photoshoot and ended it with sushi date. It was really fun. We headed out to Mission Trails Park and did a quick hour shoot. It was really fun but kind of awkward sometimes when it was just me and no one else in the pictures!
There has been no greater time in my life than being pregnant. I have never felt so healthy, energetic and blessed! As we get closer and closer to the due date, I have become overwhelmed with tears the last couple days. I just cant believe how God has adorned us to be parents. I have never felt so close to Jesus. I find myself praying and thanking the Lord numerous times a day for this miracle he has growing inside of me. Well only a few more weeks left of this amazing journey, so I am trying to live it up as much as possible!
Sorry if you think this is a vein post.. there are a lot of pics of just me and the baby bump.. but many people keep asking for more pics of the belly.. so here it is.. I promise not to post this many next time.

























































4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I am so happy for you! Love, Wendy Russell

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson Baker said...

love it ...you are the cutest.

Unknown said...

love.love.LOVE!