Sunday, November 7, 2010

the bump: 26 weeks

This past week was another whirlwind, but we got to enjoy Friday-Sunday in Palm Desert. It was so fun to have a lil getaway/work weekend. We stayed at a really nice hotel and enjoyed laying by the pool on Friday and then going to Flemings to celebrate Sean's birthday. I haven't eaten that good of a meal in a LONG time! We started with the calamari, and then I ordered the pre-fix meal that included a fall salad, veal with seasonal veggies and mashed potatoes and dark chocolate cheesecake! YUMMO! Sean also had a delicious meal.. My eyes were a lot bigger than my stomach though and I seriously thought I might have popped after that meal!
Saturday- we shot a gorgeous wedding at the Miramonte, and then Sunday we enjoyed the pool again!
This coming week- Sean is in New Orleans for a Photography conference, and I am working a 40 hour week! So it will be busy once again! So we are cherishing those hours we got to spend by the pool and completely relax!
Well the baby is doing well, just keeps kickin and growin each day!
We feel overly blessed with all that God has blessed us with and could not be more thankful for this little miracle that is growing inside me.
PS. These photos are showing more skin than usual. It probably will be the most scandalous prego pics I will take :)
Sorry for the quick editing too- Just wanted to get some pics up quick! Not the best :)



1 comment:

orangevity said...

Brianne,

I have been reading your blog for the past several weeks! I went to La Mesa Middle School with Sean (though I know he won't remember me) and had inquired about him shooting my wedding this summer. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that your blog is lovely and even though I don't know you, it's nice to read about the progression of your first pregnancy. Congratulations to you both and I look forward to reading more!

Best,
Carmen Mosley Barbolla
http://www.orangevity.blogspot.com