Sunday, September 5, 2010

the bump: 17 weeks

This week flew by! Sean and I barely saw each other this week because our work schedules just didnt coincide.
But all is well in the baby world.. Getting so anxious to find out this coming week if its a boy or girl!
I would say 90% of the people I talk to- says GIRL.. but then there is that 10% that are holding out for the lil boy. I honestly am going to be so excited with either- I just want a healthy beautiful babe that Loves the Lord.. I pray for him or her everyday, that they will grow up feeling loved and loved by Jesus. It is so hard though not knowing if its a boy of girl. I feel once I know it will become so real!
The babe is still developing. our baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she/he's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She/He can move his/her joints, and his/her sweat glands are starting to develop.

Isnt it so crazy! Well keep following.. Next weeks update will be an exciting one! Friday the 10th is when we find out the gender! Cannot wait! Love you all! Thank you again for all your prayers, Im feeling GREAT!!

No comments: