Saturday, September 18, 2010

the bump: 19 weeks

This week has been a whirl wind! I have never been so busy in my life. But I think i finally felt the little guy on Wednesday night. I was laying on the couch and there he was, he felt like gas, but also like butterflies in my stomach, almost like the feeling of when you get nervous before a test or presentation or something..Hahaha.. Maybe it was just gas and not the babe, but I wish to believe that it was the lil man :)
He is still growing well. He is the size of a large heirloom tomatoe and his arms and legs are now proportional. He is starting to grow hair too.. I wonder if he will be a blondie or a brunette. Oh how fun it is to dream about him every day. I have continued to pray for him each day that he will know Jesus and Jesus will know him. That he will meet a beautiful sweet girl someday and that they will have a family of their own.
Wow, I could not be more blessed!
Well here are a couple new pics of the bump.. every week i get bigger, but not only in the belly but everywhere..
I am still getting used to people "complimenting" me saying "wow you are soo much bigger"! Those words have never been a good thing, but starting to learn how to embrace it and love it!



No comments: