Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!

Sean and me- in new years dress
The whole gang minus kar.


This year we celebrated New Year's up at Lake Arrowhead at my friend's cabin. It was soo fun. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from San Diego and it was so fun to be in the snow. The weather was gorgeous, sunny and warm during the day with tons of snow everywhere. When we got up there we made a big italian dinner and enjoyed sitting around a big round table sharing stories of their highlights of 2008. It was a group of 15 of my closest friends. It was so great. We enjoyed the night drinking wine and champagne, dancing, and playing games. I am truly blessed with the greatest friends EVER.. I would not be the person I am today without all of them. It was so fun to ring in a new year with the people you love the most. 
Well now that 2009 is on its way, we have a lot of goals we want to accomplish between sean and I. It is fun to have Sean as my lil life coach/best friend/accountability partner. God has blessed us with amazing support and as a team we know we will be able to accomplish much.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.. this is a time where we can have a fresh start to things!! Enjoy those you have around you and be thankful for what God has blessed you with.

No comments: