Sunday, January 18, 2009

San Diego FUN!

Restaurant Week with Silberbergs and Spoelmans 
 Croce's Downtown San Diego- Great Food!!
Becky's Birthday Dinner

This past week was Restaurant Week in San Diego. It is so fun. Many of the tasty restaurants in San Diego participate. Basically they have prefixed menus for a prefixed amount. You receive an appetizer, main course, and dessert. It was so fun. So some of my best friends and husbands went out on Thursday night to enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
Plus on Wednesday of last week, it was my dear friend Becky's bday so all of us girls got together for some delicious pizza downtown. 
Gosh I love my friends, I hate that I have to leave them every 6 months. But they are the bestest and I know that even though I am gone a lot, I will never lose them!!
Love you gals!!

No comments: