Monday, October 31, 2011

Reid's First Halloween

Oh my gosh! If you know me, I am obsessed with holidays and now with a kid, holidays are even WAY MORE Fun than I ever have dreamed.. And it can only get better as they get older, right?? We had soo much fun dressing Reid up this year. Once I decided on him being a shark, I had to think of something we could dress up that would go along with the shark.. Well you guessed it, a shark-attack victim (sean the surfer) and a lifeguard( me)... dont mock the one piece..hehe :) We had fun doing a mini shoot at the beach in Coronado on Friday before attending a friend's halloween party.. The pictures of the Frank and Reid at the party are Priceless and the one of all the babies is Hilarious.. Cant wait to look back on this photo in the years to come as all the kids grow.

Today was Sean's birthday so we enjoyed a picnic in La Jolla and then I had to go to work, so Sean met up with his sister's family in Coronado for a little trick or treating. Jamie had the adorable idea of being Thing 1 and Thing 2 along with baby thing 3 ... and Christian as cat in the hat. So adorable!
Well hope you all had a spooktacular day! I am sick from the potluck we had at work. ICK! Sugar OVERLOAD! 





























No comments: