Thursday, October 1, 2009

730 days and counting!

Yesterday we celebrated our second anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 2 years already! We have done sooo many things in the last 2 years. Every year we make a photo album that recaps the previous year. Last year Sean made our album. This year I made the album. It arrived yesterday, so after work and school we enjoyed looking through it and reliving all the places and things we did this past year.
When I came home from work, Sean had planned out dinner. He made teriyaki chicken with sauteed mushrooms and green beans, spinach salad with apples and walnuts and sweet potatoes. It was very creative, and super yummy! I love his creative mind!
Also when I arrived home, there were flowers that he put together himself, our album and a cute lil pumpkin that he wrote all over. He said he knew i loved pumpkins and well he thought it was going to turn out a lot better, but I LOVED IT!! It was soo creative and that's what i absolutely adore about him.
I gave Sean a book called " Love Listography". It is a journal type book that I filled out with lists of things about US. Like where our first kiss was, what our favorite restraunts are, what our dreams are.....
It is tradition to give a gift of PAPER for your 2nd anniversary, so i filled this journal with entrys about me and him! He loved it!
Tomorrow we are going to Austin to celebrate a lil more. We are going to get a couples massage and eat at a cute wine bar that serves gluten free pizza and pasta.. Sean is one of the most thoughtful people I know. He researched Austin to find a place that would serve gfree items. I will post more pictures from this upcoming weekend. We are excited to get away and enjoy a weekend together without work and school! Marriage is the most amazing blessing that God gives to us. I am so blessed by Sean and love him soo much!
Happy ANNIVERSARY!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: