Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hittin the Road!!



We hit the road tomorrow! I cant believe it!! We are off to Vegas for 2 nights with our awesome friends, the Keesey's. Then head out to the Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, and finishing in Kissimmee, Florida. We are getting soo excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. I personally am a bundle of mixed emotions. I am so sad to leave my family and best friends, but so excited to share in this exciting time with the man I love. Please continue to pray for us. We will need lots of prayer! We will continue to update our blog throughout our crazy times. Thank you for all that came to the baseball bye bye bbq. It was so fun to have you all there. All the games were very fun. I must throw out a little shout out to my beautiful sister, Meliss... Afterall she did close out the pitching contest and beat the professional pitcher, Sean Walker. Amazing Job sis!! Well, love you all.. See you in 7 months!!

No comments: