Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brianne's 26th Bday

A few weeks ago we celebrated my 26th bday. Sean had hidden 26 gifts around the house with clues to find each of them. It was so fun. As soon as I woke up, I ran through the house finding all sorts of treasures. He is so creative and thoughtful. He even made me my favorite gluten free pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. He thought of everything I loved. It was so much fun. Then in the afternoon he scheduled me a wonderful hour massage. Later that night, we were going to go to a fancy dinner, but instead I decided I rather not spend the money and go to Texas Roadhouse- where I knew I loved the food! It was so fun to just spend the day enjoying each other and the things I loved. Here are a few pictures of all my presents, cake and us at dinner!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: