Sunday, June 7, 2009

Date day with my Joy... SRW!!

Today we had a fun date day, just the two of us.. We haven't done that in a LOOONG time. We started the day cleaning and making breakfast, then we went to church. Church was awesome. It was about Joy. It inspired me to seek joy more. What is your joy? Mine is many things but my 2 greatest joys are: 1- My salvation, 2- My husband. How amazing is it that our salvation can never be stripped from us. I am so lucky to have a God who promises me a life after this that is free of sin, disease, sadness, filthiness. And that it lasts for eternity.
Well i was "overjoyed" after the service, because i knew the rest of my day was with my 2nd joy, my hub. We went to the Padres game and had a really great time. It was wierd going to a baseball game with sean and not alone. I miss watching him play, but it was very fun to have a date in the stands.
We decided to take some fun pics while we were there. It was a long game... 18 innings long.. but we left early.
Hope you have a great week and find your joys in life!
PS.. My hat was my brother's when he was a lil boy.. Padres 1980's... Pure brown corderoy with orange writing.. CLASSIC.. love you christopher.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: