Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Lovin!!

The whole fam

Mom, Sibs and me
I love these boys!!
the hub and me

We had a weekend jammed full of celebrating Easter. We had Melissa's bunny tea party on Friday, walker- easter egg hunt on Saturday, and easter Celebration on Sunday with my wonderful family. We had an awesome time in church Sunday morning. It was raw and real. It spoke to many hearts and made me realize how lucky we are to have a savior who died for us/me. Me, a silly girl who doesnt worship her God like she should. Me a chronic sinner. Me a girl who calls her God, "father" yet sometimes skip days talking to him and doesnt know Him as much as I should. I am so thankful, my God, father, friend.. accepts me for me. 
Anyways, our easter Sunday was filled with family and joy. We went up to my aunt and uncles in Fallbrook, where my mom, cousins, grandparents and siblings all ate great food, hunted eggs, and laughed a lot.
Sean and I are so thankful for the family God has given us. But most of all thankful for the eternal life we receive for believing in him.

No comments: